MAXILIFT is worldwide known as THE LIGHTCRANE, skilled and hi-tech, modern and user-friendly.
Its modular manufacturing concept makes it the ideal solution for light vehicles and several other applications.
The range includes models between 0,5 and 5 Tm lifting capacity, and offers a variety of versions and accessories unmatched on the world market.
Design, engineering, assembling, painting and testing are all carried out by the manufacturer Next Hydraulics, highly experienced in the lifting equipments field. Certified by ISO9001 since 1995, the company is constantly committed to researching new technological, functioning and safety solutions, aimed at a continuous improvement of product quality level.
- because you can install it in any point of the body without shortening it and without losing payload space
- because its crane weight/max loading capacity ratio is unbeatable
- because several hi-tech safety systems are available for every crane model
- because its movements are fluid, gradual, accurate and effortless in every configuration and in whole loading spectrum
- for the excellent protection against corrosion, the accuracy of product finishing and details making it stand out, and granting it a long life
- because, thanks to the wide range of versions and accessories, the end-users will be able to set up the crane according to their own needs
- because it can be equipped with reliable, efficient and user-friendly remote control systems.