What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When requesting information or a quote on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, company name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide a quote or more information about Maxilift Cranes USA
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Cookies and Other Technologies
When you interact with our websites, we or our authorized third party service providers may place cookies, web beacons (also known as action tags or single-pixel gifs), and other non-cookie based technologies on your device to collect and store information that helps us track and analyze usage, provide a more efficient and personalized experience to our users, and to personalize online display advertising tailored to users’ interests. This information collected by us may be associated with personal information we already have or collect from other sources for the purposes noted above under “Information Use”.
Some of these technologies may be permanently placed on your device until you choose to remove them (i.e. persistent cookies); while others are temporary and are removed after you close your browser (i.e. session cookies). You are always free to block our cookies if your browser or device permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our services’ and websites’ features or content. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable cookies, please review your specific browser or device settings. You may also be able to browse our websites using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (i.e. “Incognito” in Chrome). Please review your browser settings for further details. Please also note that you may choose to opt-out of some of these technologies as explained in “Choice/Opt Out” below.
Our use of these technologies falls into four categories:
- Operationally necessary – These technologies are used to permit access to our websites or services and use certain features such as maintaining logged-in status for your account while using a website, as well as enabling you to move around it and use its features.
- Functionality related – We use these technologies so we can remember your preferences while browsing websites and to provide enhanced and more personalized content and features, such as saved equipment searches. In order to permit your connection and use of our websites and services, we receive and record usage data about your device and browser (see above). If you access the website from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data (where permitted in your device settings), or other transactional information for that device.
- Performance related – We and/or our service providers may use analytics and testing technologies to collect information about your usage and interaction with our services and websites, for instance web page views or interaction with a link or other content. We use this information to understand overall usage patterns of our visitors and determine whether certain content is effective or not. We do not permit any of these service providers to use any of your personal information collected on our websites for their own purposes.
- Advertising related – These technologies are used by us and our service providers to deliver advertising or personalized emails we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use first-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including personalized ads, we believe are relevant to your interests, on our websites or on third party sites. This means that when you are on websites other than our websites, you may be shown advertising based on your activity on our websites. These technologies may also be used to help measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns. These technologies remember what you’ve looked at on our websites as well as, among other things, IP address, browser type, webpage visited prior to our websites, and the subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over.Third-party advertisers and other organizations may also use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on our websites and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information, which may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, may be used by them to serve advertisements on our websites and third party sites that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track aggregate usage statistics. We may not control these third-party cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these cookies. To learn about these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party’s website or “Choice/Opt Out” below.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 4/05/2018
3060 Plaza Dr. #108
Garnet Valley, PA 19060